☎ 722 500 500
722 500 500
Cruise to the Vistula Spit
In response to your questions and expectations, we have prepared trips to the Vistula Split for the upcoming season! Get up close and sail through one of the largest waterway investments in recent years!
The trip can start from any port in the Tricity area. Depending on the vessel, the return journey can be through the Bay or inland waters.
Due to the distance, it is a full-day excursion.
Cruise is a great opportunity for a fun experience and exploring the Polish coast. We will pass by the mouth of the Vistula River and sandbars, where seals, ships, and many birds gather.
- Passing through the waterway requires coordination with the lock operation – only two possibilities in each direction during the day.
- There are no age restrictions on the yacht – available life jackets start from 5 kg.
- The cruise will take place on a large and comfortable yacht or motorboat from the Premium Yachting fleet.
- There is an opportunity to steer the yacht and actively participate in operating the vessel, for those interested.
Yachts and Motorboats
The decks of Premium Yachting vessels are safe, comfortable, and designed for open sea voyages.
We have two decks on the sailboat – an outdoor and indoor area, a toilet, access to electricity, lighting, and heating. The yacht offers protection from rain, inclement weather, and excessive sunlight.
The yacht accommodates up to 12 people, and for larger groups, we can organize a boat party with multiple vessels or a catamaran!
Would you like to experie the power of hundreds of mechanical horses? Choose a motor yacht!
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out – we are at your disposal!
You can find description of our vessels here.
Pricing and bookings
Trips to Vistula Split are organized as exclusive charters.
- On a sailboat from Gdańsk, the trip takes about 5-6 hours one way.
- On a motorboat, the trip takes about 1.5-2 hours one way.
Please contact us to confirm availability and receive quote
The price includes:
- Professional skipper’s supervision
- Glass of Prosecco for each person on board
- Life jackets/blankets
- Plenty of exciting experiences 🙂
- Skipper’s smile
- Water on board
- Glass of Prosecco for each person, and coffee or tea during autumn cruises.
- You can find a description of the vessels here.
- Individual route planning
- Catering and bartender service
- Extra attractions: RIB / Jet Skis / Flamingo/ SUP
Most popular routes
- Gdańsk – Vistula Split – Gdańsk